1. Students are required to maintain regular attendance to be eligible for appearing in the University Examination. They should follow the parameters given below :
*Such attendance will be calculated from the date of commencement of classes or the date of admission, whichever is later.
2. If a student is absent for more than two weeks without prior permission/intimation, his/her name is likely to be struck of the register.
3. Students must pass the college examinations for being sent up for University Examinations.
Any student absent in any examination on medical grounds must submit before the end of the examination or within three days of its completion a Medical Certificate and a letter to the Vice-Principal from the guardian stating the ground for his/her absence. Such cases may be considered with sympathy, but it must be understood that illness is not in itself a valid excuse.
Sending up, in such cases, will not be granted unless the student’s record is very good. Sending-up lists are displayed on the Notice Board.
4. Students must wear and display visibly their Identity Cards during college hours inside the campus. In case of lost of Identity Card, a duplicate can be obtained only with the permission of the Principal/Vice-Principal and on payment of a fine.
5. A student failing to clear the fees within the notified date will have to secure re-admission on payment of full fees again with the prior approval of the Principal/Vice-Principal.
6. Students are expected to treat the members of the staff and their fellow students with courtesy both in and out of the college. There must be no disorderly or offensive conduct at any time.
7. Student must be in their classes and take their seats at the beginning of each period. They must not enter or leave the class room without permission.
8. College property, furniture, library books, etc. must be treated with due care.
9. Rules for the conduct of examinations placed on the Notice Board must be strictly observed.
10. Impersonation at roll-call is a punishable offence
11. Students are required to check the Notice Board for important announcements.
12. Students are expected to be formally and decently dressed while in the college.
13. Smoking, chewing tobacco products, playing cards, spitting and loitering are strictly prohibited inside the college & hostel campus and shall invite severe punishment/disciplinary action.
14. Mobile phones are liable to be confiscated and/or penalty of will be imposed if used in other than permitted areas (Permitted areas are the common rooms and the canteen).
15. Anti-ragging Rules: